Simple & Effective.
Appling for a career at PHH ARC is a simple process. Our Human Resources Department and hiring Managers have worked in unison to develop an effective way to connect with qualified applicants.
The process to apply is simple.
- Read the Careers Section.
- Submit your Cover letter and Resume for a current opening or to have kept on file for future opportunities.
Submit your application (Cover Letter and Resume) by one of the following methods:
Online: Current Openings and General Applications Section
Mail: Suite 111, 11505 - 35 Street SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 4B1
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Job: Name, Location
- If submitting electronically, your cover letter and resume must be in one document in either Word or .pdf format.
- When submitting, make sure it is to the attention of the Human Resources Manager and identify the position you are applying for (job title and location)
- If you are submitting to keep on file and not for a specific job opening, please indicate in the subject line: To Keep on File.
- If you were referred by a current PHH ARC employee, please state who you were referred by.
- After your submission has been received, PHH ARC's Human Resources Department will review your cover letter and resume and direct them to the appropriate hiring manager.
- Our Human Resources Manager will contact applicants who have been selected by the hiring manager for an interview. If you are not contacted, your submission will be kept on file for future openings and you could be contacted at a later date.
PHH ARC reserves the right to keep applications on file for future reference or use. All information sent to us will be kept strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purposes. Information will not be shared with any outside party or solicited to any third party.