Maximize your efficiency and reduce your emissions.
PHH ARC's Energy Management Division provides consulting support services to clients in the industrial, oil and gas, real estate, mining, manufacturing, construction and transmission sectors. We help our clients to evaluate and manage their energy consumption and carbon/green house gas emissions.
Our detailed analysis can highlight to clients how to improve their energy consumption and reduce their carbon/GHG emissions.
There are many benefits of our Energy Management services including:
- Quantitative Analysis of Energy consumption levels
- Strategies for reducing consumption
- Options for energy selection
- Operational cost reductions
- Efficiency improvements to operations
- Carbon credit ratings and refunds
- Strategic information for managerial decision making
- Improved building design
- Optimal equipment and technology implementation
- Building occupant health improvement
Our services can quantify baselines, outline deficiencies, compare alternative applications, improvement strategies, take advantage of regulatory inducements to reduce energy impact and help manage energy consumption and emissions in your commercial operations and facilities.
Learn more about our Energy Management Services browse the categories below:
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers
- Building Owners
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Educational Institutions