Solid grounds for development.PHH ARC's Geotechnical engineering services investigate and evaluate the earth's materials and their interaction with earth retention systems, foundations and other civil engineering works.
Geotechnical engineering services are an essential element to all developments, including residential subdivisions, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, oil and gas developments, earth retaining structures, fluid retention systems and pavement structures.
At PHH ARC, we can assist clients through project site selection, preliminary site investigations and detailed subsurface exploration to determine geotechnical parameters for foundation and earth retaining structure design purposes.
PHH ARC offers the following Geotechnical Services, contact us today to learn how we can assist with your development project:
- Subsurface Investigation & Testing
- Foundation Analysis & Design
- In-Situ Testing & Performance Monitoring
- Earth Structures, Slopes and Retention Systems
- Slope Stability & Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Control
- Pavement Design & Sub-grade Evaluation
- Foundation Movements & Failure Evaluation
If you are a Real Estate Developer, Municipality, Oil and Gas or Construction Company, PHH ARC would be pleased to work with your development team to ensure safe and timely delivery of Geotechnical Engineering for your next project.