Occupational Health & Safety
PHH ARC's Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Division offers a wide range of consulting services to assist in the anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of a variety of chemical, physical, biological and safety hazards in the workplace.
Our staff have extensive experience in creating practical solutions to help protect the health, safety and well being of your most important asset: your workers.
Our professionals include:
- Registered Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Registered Occupational Hygienists (ROH)
- Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP)
- Registered Occupational Hygiene Technologists (ROHT)
Whether it is an industrial, commercial or institutional workplace setting, we have the qualifications, experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements to assist you in reducing and managing OHS risks, while maintaining due diligence and compliance with applicable legislation.
Helping You Create & Maintain Safe Working Environments
We offer a range of Occupational Health and Safety consulting services, including:
- Audits and Assessments
- Confined Space
- Documentation Development
- Fall Protection
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Worker Exposure & Air Quality Testing