Site Remediation and Reclamation
PHH ARC’s Remediation and Reclamation Services are designed to work with users of properties to identify, assess, monitor, and manage site soil and water contamination. In order to be able to remediate any impacted soil or groundwater, 2 or 3 remedial options (when applicable to the site) and costing are provided to our clients for information and justification purposes.
Whether the contamination is located at an Oil and Gas (upstream or downstream) facility, commercial real estate property, industrial facility, pipeline or transmission line, PHH ARC is experienced in working with various companies to facilitate the restoration of a site back to its natural state.
Our Remediation and Reclamation capabilities offer clients various methods to address any concern on any site.
Our Remediation and Reclamation services include:
Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Pre-Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Horizontal and Vertical delineation
- Ecological Inventories and Watercourse Crossings
- Liability Assessments
- Soil Monitoring and EM Surveys
- Well Head Assessment during Cut and Cap
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Site Specific Methodologies (In-Situ and Ex-Situ)
- Storage Tank Removal, Assessment and Sampling
- Bank Stabilization, Re-vegetation, Re-contouring and Reclamation Certificate Application
- Groundwater Monitoring and Sampling
- Well installation, modeling and hydrogeology
- Spill Assessment
- Initial assessment, follow up, remediation, reclamation, and site closure letters
- Full budgeting, timeline forecasts and client updates (before and during a project)
- Client and PHH ARC continuous improvement meetings
- Utilization and comprehension of all guidelines, including federal, provincial and municipal
PHH ARC is well versed in handling Remediation and Reclamation projects with respect to a variety of sites and understands the balance between project design and completion with commercial use and regulatory guidelines.
Our teams are dedicated to meeting the timeline and budget of every project while ensuring effective communication throughout the entirety of the project.