Reserve Fund Study / Depreciation Reports
Understanding Today Can Ensure a Better Tomorrow.
PHH ARCâ€™s Reserve Fund Study / Depreciation Report will tell you exactly what you need to know today in order to make smart decisions for tomorrow.
A thorough and accurate Reserve Fund Study / Depreciation Report that includes a financial and physical analysis of your building(s) is critical to protecting the value of any residential or business condominium corporation.
We can assist any strata council, condominium corporation, property owner, property management company perform a diligent, thorough and accurate Reserve Fund Study / Depreciation Report to accommodate their due diligence and forward capital planning strategies.
PHH ARCâ€™s Reserve Fund Study / Depreciation Report includes the following:
- Visual inspection of all building components, including: exterior walls, roofs, structure, interior finishes, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, elevators
- Review of the condition and evaluation of life expectancy of building components
- Evaluation of the need for immediate and future repairs/replacements
- Cost estimate for future repairs/replacements of building components
- Plans for immediate, 5, 10, 20 and 30 year time frames outlining repairs and replacements of building components
- Cost analysis and budget allocation
- Distribution and review of owner questionnaire
- Follow-Up service of meeting with the Board/Owner representatives to present the findings and allow the review of the draft report before the final report is prepared
- Update service also available (if comprehensive study has been completed)
If you are part of a condominium strata council, board of directors, tenant owner, property owner and would like to know more about PHH ARC and how a Reserve Fund Study / Depreciation Report could help your asset management, please contact us today.
PHH ARC can provide Reserve Fund Studies / Depreciation Reports on Condominiums, Strip Malls, Industrial Bays, Retirement Faciltiies, Healthcare and Educational Facilities.