Resume's are created and submitted in a variety of formats. To be sure yours is well received by our Human Resources Department we have compiled a list of Tips on what to include and highlight to make sure your offering stands out and is well communicated to us.
- Include a cover letter. They are simple and professional and can help give an overview of what to expect and why we want to read further. All of our personnel are expected to be professional at all times, so candidates we interview should display the same level of professionalism.
- Keep it short and relevant. Although you have several work, educational and volunteer experiences in your life, only the most relevant and recent ones should be included. All accomplishments are great but listing too many can take away impact from the most important ones. This will also help keep your resume to be no longer than 2 pages in length.
- Professional and Simple Layout. Include your contact information, education, work history, volunteer activities and certifications or professional training and references. Anything more can take away from highlighting the core qualifications you have.
- Proper Submission. Be sure to include who it is going to so it finds our Human Resources Manager.
- Accurate. Ensure grammatical and spelling are done correctly in your cover letter and resume. We write reports as part of our services and grammar and spelling is important to all our staff and clients. Your resume can display if grammar, spelling and professionalism is important to you like it is to us and our clients. It also makes it easier to read for our Human Resources Department and ensures your best accomplishments are properly communicated to us.
- Stand Out. Use the cover letter and resume as your first introduction to PHH ARC. First impressions can last a lifetime. Make sure your first introduction stands out and is remembered.
For more questions about Resume Tips, contact our Human Resources Department to learn more prior to submitting at email@example.com.