Creating a better built environment.
PHH ARC can provide a complete range of sustainable building consulting services, including:
- Scoping requirements for sustainable and low carbon buildings
- Client advocacy in developing sustainable buildings
- Feasibility and appraisal of alternate sustainable strategies in buildings
Our energy management services related to developing and maintaining low-carbon and environmentally sustainable buildings include:
- Energy measurement (telemetric and autonomous measurements)
- Equipment energy efficiency (lighting and internal electrical loads)
- Building heating (space and water)
- Building cooling
- Onsite and distributed energy generation
- Water resource efficiency (internalized to building and external (sustainable urban drainage systems))
- Transport efficiency (reduce ambient pollution levels)
- Building occupant health (natural ventilation and materials options)
PHH ARC can oversee and integrate multi disciplined project teams to achieve economic, environmental and social sustainable project objectives.